Welcome to another week of:
If you are looking for a yummy, gluten-free breakfast meal, or a quick, on-the-go breakfast I have you covered. These breakfast meals are my top favorite, and as always, are gluten-free too.
To watch Youtube on this segment click here
#1 Parmesan Cheddar Eggs
I learned this egg technique from one of my favorite Youtubers @Brittany Vasseur
1 tablespoon Olive Oil
1 tablespoon butter
1/2 cup cheddar cheese (to your liking)
1 Tablespoon of parmesan cheese (to your liking)
Salt and Pepper optional
- Heat your pan and add olive oil first. Olive oil helps to coat the butter so the butter doesn’t burn. Stovetop is on medium heat and then add the butter.
- Once the butter is melted add your egg.
- Poke the yoke of the egg so it spreads throughout the pan.
- Add about cheddar cheese on top of the egg mixture.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheddar on top.
- Flip egg over and make sure it’s cooked thoroughly.
#2 Christy’s Gluten-Free French Toast Bake
1/2 cup melted butter (1 stick)
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 loaf gluten-free bread (I use Franz brand)
1 1/3 cups milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
Cinnamon for sprinkling
- Melt the butter
- Mix brown sugar and melted butter thoroughly
- Pour butter/sugar mixture into a 9×13 pan and spread around, set aside
- Combine milk, eggs and vanilla and beat.
- Lay down first layer of gluten-free bread
- Pour half the egg mixture over bread
- Add another layer of gluten free bread on top of the first layer
- Pour the rest of the egg mixture over this layer
- Sprinkle with cinnamon
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator over night
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes (30 minutes covered)
- Serve with maple syrup and enjoy!
#3 Peanut Butter & Dark Chocolate Kind Bars
Delicious and quick breakfast!
Found a box for $5.39 at Walmart
Click here to purchase
#4 Pro 6 Protein Drink
For a tasty, on-the-go workout I grab a Pro 6 protein drink. Its a bonus if I sneak in a workout with this protein drink because it aides in breaking down amino acids and building muscle.
To purchase click here
Price is $44.99 but with code WELCOME15 you get 15% off!
As always, Id love to hear any of your favorite gluten-free recipes and such.
Comment below and Gluten-Free Friday Flavors will be back next week!
Until next time,