This Korean Beef recipe has been a family favorite for years. The best part with this recipe, is that if you use Braggs Liquid Aminos instead of soy sauce … it’s a simple way to keep it gluten-free and also flavorful.
This recipe only takes about 30 -40 minutes to prep and make.
Our family loves eating this Korean Beef over rice or rice noodles.
The recipe and instructions are below, go make it for your family this week!
Korean Beef Recipe:
- 1lb hamburger
- 1 Tablespoon EVOO
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- sprinkle lawrys seasoning salt
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Braggs liquid aminos
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoonminced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- dash of white pepper
- dash of crushed red pepper
1. Place frying pan on medium heat.
2. Add olive oil and spread it across the pan.
3. Add minced garlic and stir constantly for 2-3 minutes.
4. Place hamburger in pan and cook thoroughly.
5. Drain fat from hamburger, set aside.
6. Start making the sauce in a separate bowl.
7. Add all sauce ingredients and stir thoroughly so there’s no clumps.
8. Turn hamburger pan back on low heat and stir in sauce.
9. Let the sauce cook in for 5 minutes.
10. Place Korean beef on top of rice.
11. Garnish Korean beef with green onion.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do!
Until next time!