My entire life I have loved these gluten free cheesy potatoes!
As a young child I didn’t love potatoes but even the , I would always eat these tasty cheesy potatoes.
It’s a simple and delicious recipe.
I use cup4cup flour but really, any gluten free flour will work.
I hope you add it to your family favorite recipes like we do!
Disclosure: this blog contains affiliate links. This means that I get commission from any link you click on…but of course it’s at no cost to you!
For Cheese sauce combine:
4 Tablespoons butter (melted)
4 Tablespoons gluten-free flour
2 cups of milk
1/2 jar of cheese whiz
peel and cute 8-10 potatoes.
- Create cheese sauce then set aside.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Prepare potatoes by peeling and slicing.
- Transfer potatoes to a 9 x 13 casserole dish.
- Pour Cheese sauce over top of sliced
- Pour 1-2 cups of shredded cheese over top.
- Cover potatoes with foil and cook at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Take off foil and place potatoes back in the over for 10 more minutes or until fully cooked.
Here is the step by step video on how to make these cheesy potatoes :
Gluten free Cheesy Potatoes
Until next time!