This chili has literally taken months to perfect!
Finally, this white chicken chili has a tasty flavor, that you’re entire family will enjoy!
Even better? It’s gluten-free!
The key is to make sure that you use a gluten-free chicken broth!
Let us know below if you make this recipe, we would love to hear!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
-48 ounces Gluten-Free Chicken broth/stock
-teaspoon lawry’s seasoning salt
-1/2 cup water
-2 or 3 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
-4 ounce can of green chilis
-1 can of corn (drained)
-2 cans great northern beans (drained)
-1 teaspoon cumin
-1 teaspoon black pepper
-2-3 teaspoons chili powder
-dash of oregano
-dash of cayenne pepper
-1 teaspoon salt or seasoning salt
-1/2 cup heavy cream
-4 ounces (half of a block) cream cheese
Optional toppings: Jalapeno, cheese, chips
- Cook chicken. Shred the chicken. Set aside.
- Combine all ingredients EXCEPT heavy cream and cream cheese.
- Let these ingredients simmer for about 20-25 minutes.
- Add heavy cream and cream cheese. Allow to cook until cream cheese has melted in.
- Add additional toppings if wanted.
- Eat and enjoy!
Enjoy this gluten-free tasty chili recipe!