The Best Kimchi Cucumber Recipe/Gluten-free
This cucumber recipe is the best and easiest way to jazz up your cucumbers.
Not only is this recipe delicious, it’s overall very simple.
Our family loves this as a tasty side to any meal.
This cucumber recipe is naturally gluten-free which is an added bonus!
Let us know if you try this recipe in the comments below.
-1 cucumber (I use the English cucumber)
-1 teaspoon salt
-1/4 cup sugar
-1/4 cup vinegar
-1 1/2 teaspoon Sesame seed oil
-1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
-Pepper to your liking
-A dash of crushed red pepper
-Sesame seeds optional
- Cut and slice the cucumber.
- Using a salt shaker, salt the cucumbers and set aside.
- In a medium size bowl, combine: sugar, vinegar, sesame seed oil, garlic powder, pepper and crushed red pepper.
- Stir ingredients together well.
- Toss the salted cucumber into the liquid ingredients and stir.
- Eat and Enjoy!
Let us know in the comments below if you try this recipe. We would love to hear any other recipe ideas you have for us.
Gluten-Free veggies are always a great item to add to the dinner table!
Until next time!