This Delicious Gluten-Free Fried Rice is sure to quickly become a family favorite!
The best part? It is VERY easy to make.
I hope you enjoy this recipe, let me know if you end up making this delicious dish in the comments below!
–2 Tablespoons olive oil
-1 cup chopped carrots
-1/3 cup sweet onion
-1/2 cup frozen corn
-1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
-1-2 stems green onion
-3/4 cup spam (or chicken, tofu, any meat of your choice)
-1 cup cooked rice
-1 tablespoon sesame oil
-3 Tablespoons gluten-free soy sauce
-1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- Heat large pan to medium heat and pour olive oil in the pan.
- Saute the following: onion, garlic, carrots, corn. Cook and stir well for about 3-5 minutes.
- And rice and stir to combine with other ingredients.
- Add spam and stir to combine. (whatever meat you combine make sure it was previously cooked).
- Clear half the area of the pan to cook both your eggs. Cook the eggs well and scramble them.
- Once eggs are cooked combine them with the other ingredients by stirring well.
- Add sesame oil, gluten-free soy sauce, and white pepper. Mix together well.
- Optional- Top with chopped green onion and Sriracha sauce.
Hopefully this can be a fun, new recipe to add to your dinner menu.
Let’s making eating gluten-free tasty and enjoyable!