These loaded jalapeño poppers are sure to be a new family favorite.
These jalapeño’s are naturally gluten-free, and quite easy to make.
You can follow the youtube video below for the step-by-step recipe. Or you can read below for the written recipe.
-Softened cream cheese
-3/4 cup mozzarella cheese
-1/4 cup parmesan cheese
-1 package of hot sausage-cooked
– 6–8 jalapeños
-Package of pepperoni slices
-bunch of green onion.
- In a frying pan cook the hot sausage thoroughly. Set aside.
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice jalapeños in half and de-seed. I prefer a few seeds left but its to your liking. Set aside. (wear gloves)
- Combine cream cheese, mozzarella, parmesan and mix.
- Add cooked sausage to the cream cheese and mix well.
- (Wear gloves) put cream cheese and sausage mixture into the jalapeños –put a generous amount in each jalapeño.
- Once each jalapeño has the sausage and cheese mixture, place one slice of pepperoni on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Cook jalapeños in the oven for 20 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Allow to cool, then sprinkle green onion over the top.