Do you like eclairs? If so, you are going to love this dessert.
Even better? This eclair dessert is gluten-free and many people don’t actually realize it’s gluten-free!
This recipe is great for family gatherings, or larger groups. One thing I can guarantee about this recipe is that it won’t last long!
I would recommend taking at least two hours to complete this recipe since you need the crust to cool before adding the pudding mixture.
If you follow the recipe, you will see it’s quite simple to make this eclair dessert, and I am sure you will add it to your favorites.
1 C. gluten-free flour (I prefer cup4cup)
1 stick of butter
1 cup water
dash of salt.
1 8 -oz. pkg. softened cream cheese
1/3 cup powdered sugar
1 6-oz pkg. instant vanilla pudding
3 Cups milk
1 8-oz. container Cool Whip
Hershey’s Chocolate syrup
- Bring water to a boil then add butter. Once melted, stir in flour. This will form a stiff batter.
- Remove from heat and add one egg at a time, stirring to fully incorporated each time (a mixer works great).
- Pour into a 9 x 13 inch cake pan that has been sprayed with vegetable spray.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Mix softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, 1 cup of milk, and package of instant pudding. Mix well.
- Add remaining 2 cups milk, gradually mixing in well.
- Pour pudding mixture on top of the cooled crust.
- Top with cool whip.
- Just before serving, drizzle Hershey’s Syrup on top.
I would love to hear if you end up making this. This recipe is sure to be a delicious dessert that all will enjoy….AND it’s gluten-free!