Here is the link if you would prefer to watch the video.
*Clicking on the link will make all of your wildest dreams come true.
- 2 cups of frozen berries (1 large bag from the store)
- 1 container of Cool Whip (8 oz.)
- 1 cheesecake flavored instant pudding
- 1 2 lb. container of strawberry yogurt
- 1 tsp sugar (optional… but it does make it yummy)
- Add all ingredients except for the frozen fruit in a large bowl.
- Mix well with a spatula until it is smooth.
- Add the frozen fruit and mix well.
- Serve immediately, or put in the fridge until ready to serve.
I hope you enjoy this simple and tasty berry salad. I would love to hear what your favorite fruit salads are.
Until next time… go watch some baseball and go backpacking…. XOXO! Christy Lee
*May not actually happen, but it sounded amazing. Christy’s husband helped edit this post… if you couldn’t already tell.