Growing up I had a favorite lemon dessert and it was this Lemon Lush Dessert.
When I was diagnosed with celiacs disease lemon lush dessert was just one more item that I couldn’t eat and enjoy.
However, after years of working on gluten-free cooking, I have finally perfected this recipe gluten-free! I hope you enjoy it and please comment below if you end up making it!
Recipe is written out below the video:
Gluten-Free Lemon Lush Dessert
- 1 cup gluten-free flour (I use cup4cup)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided out
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package lemon instant pudding mix
- 2 2/3 Cups Milk
- canola oil spray (grease pan lightly)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
2. In medium bowl combine flour, walnuts and butter and mix until well combined.
3. Press onto the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan, bake until lightly brown, about 15 minutes.
4. Let crust cool.
5. In a medium bowl, place cream cheese and mix or beat with a beater.
6. Add powdered sugar and mix or beat until the texture is fluffy.
7. Add 1 cup whipped topping to cream cheese mixture and fold in.
8. Spread over cooled crust.
9. In a medium bowl, combine pudding mixes and milk. Beat this mixture until thickened.
10. Spread this mixture on top of cream cheese layer.
11. Next top the remaining cool whip over the pudding layer.
12. Optional, add walnut crumbs over the top of the layers.
13. Cover the dessert and allow to chill in the fridge for at least an hour.
14. Eat and enjoy!!
Until Next Time!