It took the recent 5.7 earthquake here in Utah for me to realize I NEED to get my emergency gluten-free 72-hour kit ready to go.
Here is my Youtube link to watch it here:
I am JUST posting the food items I am putting in my pack right now…but would like to follow up soon with EVERYTHING that’s included in my 72 hour kit.
I hope some of these ideas help you!
Don’t wait, natural disasters happen when we least expect it. You want to be ready and prepared.
GLUTEN-FREE FOOD ITEMS IN MY EMERGENCY 72 HOUR KIT:
- Jerky (g-free)
- Fruit snacks (at least 6-8 pouches)
- Pro6 + protein powder (measure it out in a ziplock bag) Click here for this product
- Gogo applesauce pouch
- Thrive freeze dried strawberries, click here for this product
- G-Free protein bars, click here for the brand I have
- Rice Noodles
- A pouch of hard candy (there are many kinds that are gluten-free)
- Mixed nuts
- Pouched Tuna Fish
- Progresso G-free soup
- Pouch of g-free hot chocolate
Honestly, even if you are NOT gluten-free these items will work for you!
Please comment with any items you would add as far as FOOD items go.
Hopefully you will never actually HAVE to use your gluten-free 72-hour kit, but what a relief to have something ready to go in an emergency situation!
*I recommend rotating your food out every 6 months to keep it fresh and healthy.
Until next time!