Our family favorite gluten-free potato salad is right here!
If you prefer the youtube look at the bottom of the page for the step-by-step instructions.
This is perfect for a meal or side dish.
Items you will need:
-8-10 medium potatoes
-1/2 teaspoon mustard
-2 cups Miracle Whip
-9 boiled eggs
-1 whole dill pickle
-2 stalks finely chopped celery
-1/2 teaspoon sugar
-1/2 cup cheddar cheese (cubed)
-1/2 cup milk
-salt and pepper to taste
-sprinkle paprika over top for coloring
- Skin the potatoes then proceed to boil potatoes about 15-20 min. Poke with fork to see if they are done.
- Boil Eggs. (In my youtube I mention how to do this in the instantpot easily)
- Chop up the cucumber, pickle, cheese and celery and place in a large bowl.
- Begin making the dressing by mixing the sugar, mustard, miracle whip and milk. Mix together well.
- After potatoes are finished cooking strain them and let most the steam come off.
- Place the potatoes into the bowl with celery, pickle and cucumber
- Stir in the dressing mixture over the warm potato mixture.
- Chill in the refrigerator.
- Peel boiled eggs. Slice the hard boiled eggs into small pieces.
- Add eggs into the potato salad mixture
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and paprika.
What is your favorite gluten-free side dish?
Until next time!