Growing up Chicken Hawaiian Haystacks was one of my favorite meals! When I had to start eating gluten-free I missed this tasty recipe.
Thankfully, there have been a few brands that started creating a gluten-free cream of chicken soup and now I can have this delicious meal back in my life!
I have worked on perfecting the recipe to our family’s liking so I hope you enjoy this Chicken Hawaiian Haystack recipe!
You can watch this on youtube as well:
Christyleepixx Chicken Hawaiian Haystacks:
-1 chicken breast
-3/4 cup sour cream
-1/2 cup milk
-Entire carton of Pacific Brand Cream of chicken soup
-1/2 Tablespoon chicken broth
-dash of Johnny’s seasoning salt
-dash of pepper
-olives, green onion, pineapple, cheese
- Cut chicken breast into bite-size pieces. Brown the chicken in a pan and set aside.
- In a saucepan on medium heat, combine sour cream, milk, cream of chicken soup, and chicken broth. Stir and combine together well.
- Add Seasoning salt and pepper and continue to stir ingredients together.
- Add cubed chicken into saucepan and mix well until all combined.
- Serve over rice and enjoy!
I hope this can become a delicious family favorite meal for you! Remember-more gluten-free recipes coming next Friday!
Until next time!
1 thought on “Tasty Gluten-free chicken dinner recipe”
This was very informative and easy to follow. Thank you.