One tradition I grew up with was making a Christmas cheeseball. My mom spent ours making dozens of these delicious cheeseballs to hand out to neighbors as a Christmas gift.
We loved the cheeseball so much, often times, we would make sure to have another cheeseball for New Years Eve!
The best part about this cheeseball, is that there are ONLY five ingredients.
Don’t forget to buy your favorite crackers to go with, then dig in!
Nyra’s Cheeseball Recipe:
-2 packages (8 ounces) of Philadelphia Cream Cheese
-1 small can crushed pineapple drained (8 ounces)
-2 teaspoons of Lowry’s seasoning salt
-2 strands of green onions chopped (according to taste)
-package of walnuts
- Drain the pineapple
- Chop up about one cup of walnuts and spread nuts onto wax paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Should make about 3 medium-sized cheeseballs.
- Roll ingredients into balls.
- Roll the cheeseballs over the walnut mixture.
- Eat and Enjoy!
2 thoughts on “A Tasty Christmas/New Years Cheeseball You’ll Love and Enjoy!”
Just no onions!!
But it makes it sooo delicious !